Friday 20 February 2009

I got a job!

How excited are you all? You are reading the blog of the newest memeber of the checkout team at Fresh Choice, the same grocery store as Eoin! Yes, I gave in and decided it was "okay" to work at the same place as Eoin. $12.50 an hour, 30-40 hours a week. Not bad, except that its not as fun as Glassons. But at least its money and I don't have to waste any more paper turning in CV's.

I haven't updated in a while because there really hasn't been much to say. My mom will be here on Sunday (two days!) so I am busy planning things for us to do. I will definitely update my blog while mom is here, so you can all see the awesome things we are going to do!

Also, the local news paper in Concord is doing a bit of an article about me and my trip to NZ. If you live in Concord, it will be printed in the Insider on feb 24th. I am basically going to be famous. So get your requests for autographs in NOW.

Miss you all! Updates and pictures coming soon!

1 comment:

Murph750 said...

I just emailed my niece for the Concord newspaper. It will hang on my wall of fame and maybe I can get an autograph when you come home...

Murph