Tuesday 23 September 2008

Video Link!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVLQIDGCNsM

That is the link to the video of the Fur Seals. You may have to pause it in order to see the seals.
Also, on the left hand side of my blog is a section called "Blog List". There you will see some links. One of them is Eoin's blog and the other is my good friend Lucas's website.

Lucas is such a wonderful little boy and gives the most amazing hugs in the world. Check out his website and find out why he is super special ( and see pictures of how adorable he is too!).

There is no news to update you all with. My references are being checked tomorrow, so some of you out there may be getting a phonecall! Please say nice things. :) Hopefully my next blog will be more exciting and will have things in it like "I am so tired because I work 30hrs a week and make a million dollars" or "today I won the lottery and now I have a mansion and get pedicures every day" or "i really like when Eoin brings pizza home from work".

The last one is true, actually. Alright, thats all for now. I miss you all so much!

Alexa

1 comment:

Uncle Mike said...

Alexa, your blog is a nice counter part to Eoin's. You two keep on having a great experience.